Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - General Advice Request

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All, I'm coming over to Serre Chevalier on March 22 for a week. There is a group of 9 of us coming all of differing abilities. I've done some surfing of the web to try and gather some information when I came across the Snowheads website and its users seem to be friendly and full of local knowledge and advice.

We are staying in an old village house in Le Montetier les Bains called Grangevielle

[/url]http://www.eurekaski.com/accommodation-grangevielle.htm[/url]

I have a number of question you may be able to help answer.

1. We are flying to Turin. How much does it cost to transfer to Serre Chevalier from Turin? Any advice on how to arrange a transfer?

2. As it is going to be easter week I suspect the slopes will be crowded. Some of our party are complete beginners and will need lessons. Can anyone recommend an english speaking ski instructor for complete novices?

3. Any recommendations on a good, reasonably priced, ski / snowboard hire shop near where we are staying?

Many thanks

Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Melted Snowman, suggest you contact Mel at Eurekaski again, she can sort out the transfers for you, and the ski school (her hubby is a ski instructor) . If she can't sort you out with lessons with Gavin for then, she will arrange something with ESI. We usually use Quartz in the village (behind the Alpen bar)
and Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm using CTA for transfers
smaller minibus about 640 euros
larger 13seat minibus with child seats 700 euros return -we wnt with this option because on of the group is taking baby
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Melted Snowman, welcome to snowHead .
transfers - contact Jackson Collins @ jackson@thealpinetransfercompany.com Tell him Kim gave you the address. He lives in Monetier, has lived in serre che for over 15 years, and is very highly recomended.

As to the other requests, i have answers for all of them but there is no point as you are in Monetier which is far to far away from Chantemerle to make any of them useful!

You'll have a great time Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowangel., if jackson ever replies to any emails he could have loads of business, but he hasn't replied to any of them.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Helen Beaumont, i'll have a word with him when i next see him, he still has my chaps and i want to go horse riding some time soon
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy