Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chances of a cheapy 5/6 April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
it appears hubby has a week off work this week and as it happens our kids are off school (aren't everyone's) and was wondering what the chances of getting a last minute cheapy are for a family this week. We are very happy to go pretty much anywhere (as long as it has snow) and are prepared to book 24-48 hours beforehand.

is there likely to be availability???
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
charlichops wrote:
it appears hubby has a week off work this week and as it happens our kids are off school (aren't everyone's)

No....only 1/2 the country. The rest of us have the previous 2 weeks off.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, i didn't realise that, i think all scottish schools are doing the long weekend for easter and 2 weeks beginning of april for spring break, but as we wouldn't mind driving down to one of the english airports we might still find something i guess.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
charlichops, I would think it would be super quiet. You should get a bargain.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
charlichops, if you can get a flight to Turin or Grenoble, my apartment might be free then, although I have a few people interested. PM me if you wish.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
charlichops, where are you looking to go? Should be nice and quiet for April I would have thought so availability will be good!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen Beaumont, thanks, but i think we will be looking for a package with flights and accomodation. It is still not definate we can go as it is reliant on some insurance money i am waiting on arriving, so was thinking i'll just check with the travel agents and tour operators a couple days before the actual date and see what they are trying to get rid of. It seems esprit have some good deals closer to the time. I've notived the half term special offers have reduced over the last couple of weeks from what they were so hopefully the easter hols ones will too
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
charlichops,

Colboltwoman and I are looking to go away this week as well, with a package. Have the money to buy now but going to take a calculated risk and see if there is somehting cheaper in a resort with plenty of skiing still on offer; hoping that we'll be able to get somewhere with good snow. As others have previously said due to Easter being a bit dislocated for some I reckon that there will be some last minute deals.

There are just the two of us mind, so we'd only require one room that the opertors needed filling!! snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
colbolt, good luck. Lucklily our kids are only 6 and 4 so can share with us if we got a big enough room or an apartment, so more likley to be a self catering deal rather than a catered chalet for us i think
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
charlichops, good luck with your hunt.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy