Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

fancy dress on the slopes..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
please no more.. mildy amusing on new years eve perhaps.. and novelty hats can do one as well..
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CANV CANVINGTON, I'll second that!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CANV CANVINGTON, One mans fancy dress is another mans........... Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last year I wore one of those official red foam thingys on me 'ooter for Red Nose day in La Thuile Embarassed . I have picture which I won't share. I was supposed to wear a tee shirt as well but forgot to bring it .
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheer up everyone!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Where do "fartbags" fit into this? Are they regarded as fancy or merely vomit-inducing?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:
Are they regarded as fancy or merely vomit-inducing?

Just something to keep you warm. Borrowed from a mate. Cost-free. More dosh left for skiing and apres. It's a bit sad to be quite so up yourself about them. Evil or Very Mad I find the silly hats more pathetic because someone actually went out and spent good money on those! Not so pathetic, however, as someone so insecure he can't take to the slopes without $X worth of designer gear..... Fancy dress is just pointless, but harmless I suppose.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
Fancy dress is just pointless, but harmless I suppose.

Harmless? Absolutely.

Pointless? Depends on circumstances.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thought id put this link in: http://uk.youtube.com/v/Nf-zaVbO_eg

Made me smile much more watching come down the steeper sections earlier in the day!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy