Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

im gutted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
well my trip to jasper didnt go to plan... my first day was brill fresh lines still to find from the dump the day before,fri just few runs tired,sat injured my shoulder after falling down a double black, and tuesday great morning after mondays dump, then someone said lets go and ride down eagle east (off piste double black) well first hundred yards brill knee deep pow, then it happened i fell into a tree well, i managed to get out but was left on my own. i had to navigate around a cliff and then it happened caught an edge and hit tree (my thigh) thought it was broke) just muscle damage. the hospital refused to treat me unless i paid $700 which i didnt have and my insurance wouldnt pay straight away but offered a guarantee to the hospital but, the hosi still wanted money upfront so i had to hang around for 7 days then sun ,mon, tues the lifts were shut due to extreme cold -49 wind chills, so my daughter couldnt ride for those days. and then to top it al my daughter had a fit and collapsed at calgary airport(shes never done that before)very scary any way shes ok now still shaken,, gona go on my own next year to powder king bc ,hi to all who was in jasper
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
powhound, Shocked sounds like a nightmare!!! Hope evryone is OK now.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
powhound, Shocked All sounds horrific. Hope all is well now Cool
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
powhound, Shocked seems you had a rough time of it, but hope you are all ok now.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sound like you didn't have the best time. Hope you are all fine now
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cheers just looking forward to my next trip, and it wont be jasper
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
im boycotting Jasper on principle, bloody nasty hospital! Hope you're ok, one of our party had a fit on teh last day of our trip, very scary
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You forgot to mention the power cut we had one evening (no gas, electric or heating for the whole town). It actually made for one of the best nights we had. The pub served all night by firelight and candlelight!

Skiing and snowboarding was excellent for us but we left just before the extreme temperatures hit.
Managed eight days snowboarding out of a possible nine. The conditions couldn't have been better. Snowed fairly continually for the first four days and then we had loverly clear blue skies with tremendous views. We only took a day off to watch to Ice Hockey at the local rink which was brilliant!

We'll be back there in the next year or two for certain
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
powhound, bad luck. Brings home the need to have a credit card with a decent limit to settle medical bills if they arise before the insurance payment comes in. In Europe as well as America. In ADH I had to pay up front and claim back later for doctor's treatment and prescriptions. Hard to blame the medics - I remember talking to a doctor in Val D'Isere who said some British companies were woefully slow in their payments.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy