Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bodies needed for cheap(ish) skiing hol in Val S'Isere week 15th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to an unpredented THREE people cancelling on us this year, my boyfriend and I have three spare places on our ski trip to Val D'Isere. We're looking for friendly people in their 20s/30s to join us at the lovely three-bedroom self-catering apartment (with Sky TV and lots of space) we've rented in Val, about 500m from the slopes and lifts. We've already pre-booked the ski train from St Pancras on 14th March (return 21st) and we've got a twin room and a bed in another twin room free. It'll cost £550 p/p for ski train and accomodation which is not cheap, but not bad either. The three of us going are all nice, normal professional types - the other two are much better at skiing/snowboarding than me! If you're interested or want more info, please drop me a line on amandavlietstra@hotmail.com.
Cheers!
Amanda
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi mrsangel, sounds interesting. What are the ski train times (departure and return)? Just want to figure out how much time I'd have on the snow Very Happy ! Cheers.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Leaves 17.29 from St Pancras Fri 14 March, return back to St Pancras 10.38 Sun 23 March. So, loads of time, yay! And you get a proper bed on the sleeper train, and I understand there's also a disco carriage!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That could work for me you know. I'm a 35 year old male, not quite intermediate boarder. I'm on my lonesome because of some unreliable mates, so this certainly does sound ideal. I'm currently looking at various options so if somebody comes back to you and says they're definitely up for it, bight their hands off! I'll come back to you...presumably it's as soon as possible, but when do you need to know by?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We need to sort it in the next couple of weeks really...no massive hurry. I shall PM you!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK I have tried to send a PM...not sure if it actually worked though!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, myself and my friend are interested. We're two girls in our 30s, looking to join up with a group as we're different levels. My friend hasn't skied for a while and is thinking of boarding this year. I'm a reasonable intermediate. Are you still looking for takers?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi all, well, if it's me and RachelW and her mate, that fills the gaps! That would work in terms of the rooms too, right?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes that would be perfect - hurrah!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Right, well that's great news, will send you a PM now... Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
What a cool thread. Happy world and happy days Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi rachelw, I'll send you a PM...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
All in and sorted! Here comes the snow...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy