Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski shops near Leicester

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for an Independent ski shop, personally believe you get better customer service, went to a shop in Tamworth at the weekend and not very helpful at all. Anyone know of any that fit the bill near Leicester.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Canyon Mountain Sports, on Granby Street, used to be the only ski place is Leicester. Google says it is still there.

Two Seasons also have a shop on the High Street. http://www.twoseasons.co.uk/mall/infopageviewer.cfm/TwoSeasons/Leicester

And it's only 30 minutes down the Foss Way (or more likely these days the M69/A46/A452) to Leamington to visit the nirvana of Lockwoods: http://www.lockwoodsoutdoor.co.uk/ (should probably declare that we live just around the corner, so you can't expect at 100% unbiased opinion....)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I too would recommend Lockwoods. Well worth the drive from Leicester. I live about an hour away, and always use them. Customer service is their watch word. In fact I am going their tomorrow to pick up my wife’s boots. We have bought a boot heating system, and they are fitting them for free (the best price I could find anyhow.) The did say that the only ones they had in was from a batch that had a bit of an issue with the charger breaking, but as we were going to Cham on Sunday they pulled out stops and got some new ones in, and phoned us yesterday to let us know they had got them, and they would be ready Thursday and then called again today to let us know they were ready early. They had also offered to let us take the dodgy ones if they couldn’t get new ones, and then replace the charger when we got back.
I cant recommend them too highly. No I don’t have any connection with them other than being a satisfied customer.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks totally forgot about lockwoods, bit of a pain as played hockey in Leamington last weekend, looks like another trip this weekend.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy