Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell Am See ski school recs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Yes, believe it or not, despite having been to Zell a few times, and owning an apartment there, we have never actually used any ski school there.

This year we will. We are in a mixed ability group - two will want beginner lessons, but would prefer to share a private instructor for these.

And the DH and I want a private instructor between us for perhaps 2 x 2hr sessions to help us to improve on our technique, style etc, and in my case, to try and correct a posture-related bad habit I've got into.

Anyone got any recommendations??

D
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The ski school underneath the Cityexpress talstation is very good. My wife and I took several private lessons there and all the instructors were very good. They were curteous and genuinely interested in your progress. It is the office directly next to the Cityexpress Intersport shop/depot. Avoid ski school unless you enjoy spending loads of time watching other people practising manoeuvers. If your friends want to learn properly and quickly then private lessons are the way to go and given that a ski holiday is expensive anyway, in the general scheme of things, the cost of private lessons shouldn't be a deterrant.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks BarryOS, will check them out. We will be looking at two separate private instructors - one for the beginners, and one for us guys who have been skiing for years but want to nail some bad habits and try and improve our technique.

Ta
D
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Deliaskis, Another vote for them, we used them at new year, although in a ski school group, we just had 3 x mornings and the group all skied together, no waiting around watching eachother! Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hoorah feefee, two recs are better than one!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Deliaskis, There's also an office of the same ski school at the Trass express/Schmittenhoehe lift, where many of the instructors are English native speakers, highly recommended!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy