Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Minute Tour Operators

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There are many websites to be found offering exculisive'ly 'last minute' deals to hot destinations around the globe.

Can anyone tell me if there are travel comapnies doing this pure'ly for last minute skiing holidays. If yes, links please Very Happy

Thanks
Braveheart
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
igluski.com, ifyouski.com and alipneanswer.co.uk all offer last minute deals, as do most of the tour ops themselves. many of the offers though are package deals including transport from the UK so remember to look for "self drive" deals
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks nbt.

From what i can figure, none of these 'package's' come with a ski pass, is that correct? I thought this would have been the most important thing to include in the package?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Braveheart, i think a company called equityski do a complete package inc passes and rentals etc but dont know about self drive
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Braveheart, most companies don't include a pass in their packages. For example, some beginners won't need a pass for the 1st few days if there are free nursery slope lifts. Others want a whole area pass rather than a local resort one. Not to mention that junior & senior lift passes start at different ages in each resort.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B wrote:
Braveheart, most companies don't include a pass in their packages. For example, some beginners won't need a pass for the 1st few days if there are free nursery slope lifts. Others want a whole area pass rather than a local resort one. Not to mention that junior & senior lift passes start at different ages in each resort.

Good answer - and I would just add - it's not hard to find the 'caisse' or the austrian equivalent, decide what you want in terms of pass and hand over your credit card - this is what the resorts are setup to do, so why would you need that from the t/o
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You don't have to wait for the idiot of a rep to bring your ski pass either, and waste half your morning, and miss ski school because they have given your passes to the wrong people.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And most resort tourist offices would happily fix you up at short notice - they can usually find room except at the very busiest of times. So pick your resort, then pick up the phone....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy