Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help-snowHeads nr Bristol Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me & son off to end of season bash at PG's place 23/4/05 to 1/5/05.Bit of a problem;all booked apart from parking!As I drive a transit van(and its white Smile )having problems with parking providers.BCP are the only operator with spaces,and they are not keen on vans!!Apparently,even though they will take my booking,there is a risk I will be turned away on the day Confused Any s/heads close enough to the Airport to offer assistance?Ideally,would need lift to/from and somewhere safe to put the van.Sensible daytime flights,obviously expenses paid.Help or suggestions anyone??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowskisnow, I live near Bristol 11 miles out, about 15 miles from my house to Bristol Airport. Secure parking for the van would be the problem - the only parking is in the street outside my house - suburban road, other vehicles parked there including a transit and my landrover, plenty of room. Alternatively I do have some very secure parking over at Caewent in Wales.

If you cann't get a better offer we should be able to work something out.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah, I love this place!

Can we fix it?
Yes we can.

Bob the snowHead snowHead
Bob the snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have friends who do parking on a farm about a mile away fromm the airport. they will deliver you to the airport and collect you at the end of the ho;iday obviously there is a charge but I think it is reasonable. If you are interested then reply on the site I will check back and put you in contact.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
john wells wrote:

If you can't get a better offer we should be able to work something out.

Cheers John.Going to have another go at BCP as it would be nice to park on the airport.Its actually fairly cheap,but they are being a bit cagey over vans Confused The point about secure parking relates to the fact that vans can be a bit of a thief magnet(at least in my area)You will know if your area is OK,and I take it that it is from your kind offer Little Angel
Will let you know how I get on with BCP.

As u brain rightly points out,this is a lovely place snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bedfordblue-thanks,and yes I would be interested.The dates are above,if you would like to get a price etc,you can PM me if you wish.For info-check in @ 11.15am;arrive back @ 5.20pm.

Again,this place is wonderfull snowHead Just over 24hrs,and two offers of a solution snowHead Why waste your time on any other site Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowskisnow, I am down in Bristol next weekend and will get contact details for the parking service . will send pm or if the guy is happy I will post details straight on here he would probably like the business.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bedfordblue

Thanks for all your help.Much appreciated. snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy