Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs - Apartment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

We stayed in the very same charmettoger (yeah the pronunication gets worse after a few beers) about 5 years ago. We have a flat with a mezzanine, and the ladies group had a flat in another building in the group which was great - bigger etc.

To answer your questions.

1) It's about a 2 minute walk from the 'main drag', not flat but not steep, you can ski back directly to some of the buildings down the chamettoger run which is pretty easy. I think it would be ok to take kids across for ski school and then 'disappear for a couple of hours'

2) Not sure how you do that - seemed to be pot luck. But ask if you can have a ski in (not sure about ski-out) building as that will put you on the edge of the slope.

3) Snow cover - who knows but I had a mate their in mid-march last year and had a great time with lots of freshies. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I think you'll have fun! Stop down at the super-u outside BourgStM on the way up the hill to stock up on provisions - good value compared to the in-restort shops.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure how their prices will be over Easter, but this company does nice apartments in Les Arcs: http://www.myfrenchchalet.com

This might be suitable: http://www.skiarcs.com

Might also be worth contacting the Central Reservation agemcy via the resort's website http://www.lesarcs.com/

Snow should be fine at the end of March. I've been there in mid-April and there's been plenty of great skiing available.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both for the comments and suggestions. I will see what I can book at the weekend.

Any comments on (that end) of the resort being quiet or otherwise?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy