Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Possible lone ranger heading for Val Thorens 15th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, looking for good quality catered accommodation for 7-10 nights from 15th March...and some new boarding buddies! This is investigative at the moment but hopefully somebody out there is listening. I'm British, male, 35 years old...if that makes any difference?!?!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads wozza, snowHead

What to recommend you depends rather a lot on how many people you plan to be going with.
You could be going with 2 or 3 buddies or with 80 or 90 like the EoSB Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, I'd hazard a guess, based on the the thread title, that he may be travelling with a group of about 30 rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B, All right clever clogs NehNeh
I read it as him having some new boarding buddies that he wanted to go with.

Anyway, perhaps he means he's thinking of travelling in fancy dress.... or by horse... maybe? Confused
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No no no you lot; it's me, on my lonesome, nobody to ride shot gun with, Han Solo, get it?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
wozza, I too was wondering what they were prattling on about Puzzled
If you are looking for catered then I know SIlver Ski have some chalets in Reberty2000 that have a single room/cupboard that the hive off cheap.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, I was being sarcastic....hence the rolling eyes

rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
would be intersted from 21st to 27th...but struggling on annual leave side of things (why have i always nearly used it all so early in the yr!!!)...would be happy catered, self catering or owt....not bothered re price. just need a few more days on the slopes!!
26 y/o female intermediate snowboarder, advanced apres-skier.

marieclare
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi marieclare/dizzymink, that sounds like a possibility and I can be fairly flexible on the dates (I was originally heading to Tignes from 15th - 26th (date of return), and have that time booked off from work Very Happy , but flakey mates and politics are making that look less and less like a possibility Mad ). I'm also very chilled re catering v self-catering (I'm more than comfortable in the kitchen). My main aim is to spend as much time as possible on the snow, meet some new people, and take in some quality apres! Sounds like we share the same objectives. Warren
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Elizabeth B, I am usually fairly quick on humour uptake. Don't know how that slipped through Embarassed Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy