Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Shops in Courmayeur

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get the edges prepared on my new Salomon 3V LABs in Courmayeur on Weds afternoon. Can anyone recommend a ski shop in Courmayeur to do this? Ideally in the town, as the following day we’re off to Zermatt so I wouldn’t be able to pick them up the following morning from Plan Checruit.

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't personally as I didn't use any but I can give you my rep's phone number if you want Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
beanie1, Why not do it yourself ? You will need to get used to doing it every night anyway, so you may as well start now.

Failing that I can do it for a beer.

The son of the owner of my hotel has SL, GS and SG LABs in the basement, I can ask if he would recommend anywhere for servicing. The local race coaches have always recommended 4810 for equipment, but I don't know how good they are at servicing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
beanie1, Thought about it a bit more overnight. This is a job to be done by hand, most shops will just put them into the machine. I will still ask if any shops will do a hand tune though.

I don't have a sidewall planer, but will ask if anyone else does. We can probably arrange a good deal on DATA tuning kit too if you need anything as the owner is here.

We are on Le Greye today doing GS, supposed to be on Chetif tomorrow but are going to ask if we can use Le Greye then too.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rjs, HI - I didn't know you were in Courmayeur, what are you doing there?

Yeah, i know i need to learn to do it myself - but i think preparing them the first time is beyond me at the moment!

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated! I'm leaving UK v early tomorrow morning but I'll drop you a PM now.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy