Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

alpe d'huez by bus ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
any tips on how best to get from grenoble airport to alpe d'huez without hiring a car please ??
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
backhojo, VFD shuttle to the railway/bus station in Grenoble itself. Then separate bus to Alpe D'Huez. Buy tickets at the airport bus stop kiosk. Confirm your departure well in advance at ADH bus station - and definitely before day of departure. All this assuming it works the same way as the bus for Les Deux Aples. Cheap,roomy and comfortable. But yu may find there's a bit of a wait at the city stop.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
THANKS. just found a link on the grenolble airport site to the bus company. can buy tickets online . 21 euros return . bargain. why do you say confirm tickets at ADH ? presumably if i buy in advance on the net i dont need to worry about this step do I ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
backhojo, you do. It's France. C'est la vie. Never figured out how to buy the tickets booked on line and delivered to my hand - be interested to see how you did that. You're right, the tickets are a bargain - and the buses are good, too.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
backhojo, 21Eu. !!!! Shocked Walk-in price to L2A from Grenoble bus station is (looking at ticket stub) 5.10 and it's no further to Ad'H

I've located the schedule for line 3020 and uploaded it in jpeg and PDF here. The standard ticket is 5.10Eu. single

[img]https://snowheads.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/data/500/thumbs/3020_Grenoble_-_Alpe_d_Huez.pdf[/img]

latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
backhojo, N.B. You have to confirm your return journey (3 days before your journey) with the bus depot in resort because they can and will sell your seat to someone else if you don't . . . BE WARNED! Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
what if im only going for 3 days - i have to confirm before i get there ?? LOL
Maque - the 21Eu is for the complete return trip - airport to bus station - bus station to resort and back again 3 days later. 5Eu per leg of the journey x 4 - 21 ish euros !!

now all i need is somewhere to stay !!! help !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
backhojo, That's better, though it may be worth checking your arrival time against both the ski-bus and standard services to get the best timing. Have fun and don't forget to pre-register your return wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy