Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair Baggage charges up again

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Peter Ross,

Well I just read in another thread that ski carriage is now £25 per flight, £50 return!..Even £60 if you go through the call centre..

Shocked

Standard airlines are starting to look really attractive!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kruisler, I didn't see that but I hope not as that's the price of ski hire for a week. The problem is that from Dublin to Europe anyway there aren't really any standard airlines! I think I'll just have to go to the US on ski trips from now on to avoid these ridiculous charges!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peter Ross,

Well I just went and chekced..This is actually quite laughable if you don't cry:

Ski carriage confirmed as now being £25 per flight online/£30 per flight via call centre

Bagage: £6 per flight for 1st item...second item (unlikely since you only get 15kg allowance) is a staggering £12 per flight...

And now: Airport check-in: £3 per flight...

They might loose a few skiers over this...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kruisler wrote:
Peter Ross,

Well I just read in another thread that ski carriage is now £25 per flight, £50 return!..Even £60 if you go through the call centre..

Shocked

Standard airlines are starting to look really attractive!

Correct.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helen Beaumont, I see what you mean, it's €60 from Ireland now! And if you have no other bag you still have to pay €8 for online checkin! Package holidays are looking a better option!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Peter Ross, unfortunately yes. Makes my idea of a ski storage service look even more attractive.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The other thing I find hilarious is the Priority boarding fee... was on a flight last week and we were the only 4 without it.... so about 100 people scrambling to have priority over the 4 of us!!!!, especially now they have web-checkin people in the priority q.

the other thing is that you cant web-checkin when you have baggage (you pay for your boarding card along with baggage (extra £2 per person along with baggage charge £Cool this was annoying as we only booked 1 bag,

HOWEVER it meant that all the carry-on luggage people clambered for the flight and then rushed off. We sat and waited to leave the plane last, casually walked through the airport and by the time we were through passport control our bags were waiting for us... still making it out before all the rushing people Smile

Cant complain too much about Ryanair though, I remember the "cheap" super-Apex Dublin London flights for over €400 each way, and even with all the charges can do it for under €100 return.... and finally the "big" airlines are starting to compete and have seen BA, and Aer Lingus flights a little cheaper - and a lot cheaper out of Belfast....

Keep it up Ryanair.... we finally can afford to fly with a non-budget airline for less thanks to them (and sometimes less than them)... just do the work to find the cheap flights
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Helen Beaumont wrote:
Peter Ross, unfortunately yes. Makes my idea of a ski storage service look even more attractive.

Are you planning to offer something?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter Ross, I wish........ . If I had the capital, and the time to sort out a plan I would do it.It would be part of my long term plan to move out there permanently.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i like ryan air.. they fly where i want to from where i want to when i want to... the overly loud adverts for rubbish during the flights are tiresome but bearable for short haul.. if they say the price is £50.. or 1 p plus all the extras in bits doesnt matter to me.. th eman has a point in charging for luggage etc, even tho in reality no one has much choice but to pay it.. what i resent more then anything is giving money to gordon brown to fly..
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
slowjoe, the plane 'rush off' amuses me greatly as well.. total waste of time and blood pressure
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy