Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia - quick report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just back from a quick break in Cervinia - 4 days of perfect snow, wall-to-wall sunshine and delicious food. Although it was unusually warm - even some rain in resort 9 pm at one stage on saturday, so the very bottom was a bit spring-like in the heat of the sunny afternoons

Anyway - the report.... what to say really, apart from conditions were/are optimal. everything open - loads of snow all the way down to Valtournenche. We skied above salette in the morning, then over to the plan Maison area later on - perfetto!

very quiet slopes except on saturday when hoards of ghastly punters come over from Zermatt. Although one sympathises with their desire to escape that dark, dull valley it does beg the question why book there in the first place rather than join the beautiful people living the Dolce Vita over in the EU?

anyways - anyone going to Cervinia in the near future? I've got loads of gen on hire shops, lifts, restaurants etc etc...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Going to the glum Zermatt next week for my sins. Anyway if your offereing info up can you tell me a good off piste trail?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paddyman7, Are you fairly competant on Skis Paddy? If so I believe the route down from the Stockhorn to Gant may hold some interest - if you survive the new draglift they've built up there...

Hope you manage to have a little bit of fun... and when the 24 hour darkness gets too much remember it's always sunny on the other side of that 5 mile t-bar that goes up from Tronkener Steg wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hah!! yeah its pretty sunny over there all right am begining to think that may have to change residence at some point. Went over the edge once and the missus nearly passed out over the martini and pizza from the heat and the layers of clothes. Am on a board unfotunately- that whole area is closed off at the moment but lets see what happens!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy