Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

st anton apartment share feb 10-17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI my mate and I have booked an apartment in St Anton for sunday Feb 10 to sunday Feb 17, and are looking for 1-2 others to join us. The apartment has a fully equiped kitchen so can do your own cooking. It's only about a 10 min walk to centre of town. There's also a spa, steam room available for use. It'd be 60 euros/night for one person, or 85 euros/night for 2 people.

my friend is a beginner snowboarder (only done dryslopes), while I'm an experienced boarder, can ride down anything, and am very familiar with the St Anton area.

let me know if you need more info, thanks.

oh and i also have 2 ryanair flights stansted to salzburg leaving 7th feb, returning on 18th feb for those who'd join us if that'll help. you'd just have to pay the cost for transferring the name over.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just to update, we can also accommodate 1 person from 7-10 feb. we'll also consider people who only want to join us for a few days (as opposed to a whole week)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When you say "room for 1" do you really mean 1, or could you possibly stretch to 2 if we bring our own sleeping bags?

I know...long shot... Laughing

Me and my friend (2 females, early 30's) are heading out to St Anton for the weekend. Arriving Fri 8th at lunch time and leaving Sun 10th evening. We are really struggling to get anywhere and so far the tourist information haven't managed anything either, so we are getting a bit desperate.

Anything considered, we are both well travelled and can put up with a floor for a couple of nights.

Cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
maybe...i'll have to check. will let you know
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No Panic now. Just managed to get a room at Olmpia in Pettneu (4kms away but the buses are good.... Laughing )

Thanks anyway.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Do you have a contact emil address?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i sent a pm with it, check your inbox...

offer now closed. kill thread
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy