Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

selling skis what delivery service do you use ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
selling my rx8s on ebay and wondered what delivery service do you recommend i use
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used Royal Mail Parcel Post
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Only works for short skis as there is a limitation on length
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Parcel Force do state that they won't accept parcels over 1.5m in length but they will carry them.

I've got a roll of cloth sat on the floor of my workshop that arrived this week via PF that is 2m20 long, the company that supplies it always use PF.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
try interparcel, you can find them on the net, very reasonable rates, used them when i shipped my old skis down to the West Country, PF wouldn't touch them due to the length and the other courier (DHL/TNT) wanted blood to move them, ended up paying £11, bargain!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.pharos-international.co.uk/

Have used them for years, they sub contract to UPS so you get a great service at a very good rate Smile

I thought they were trying to set something up with admin for posting skis....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sent a pair of skis and bindings by interparcel.com yesterday - delivered within 24 hours using UPS for less than £20. Cannot fault the service or price.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have sold two pairs of skis this year on ebay and coincidentally, both went to buyers in Scotland.I sent the first pair through Interparcel and chose Citylink from their numerous options.
I paid £18 because I wanted the insurance of £250 just in case.They were delivered next day with no problems at all.

The second pair I also tried to send with Interparcel, however on inputting the address details, I was informed that the address was classed as the Highlands and my choice of courier was then limited to one, the price was then an eyewatering £59 + vat.

That was out of the question, so I went on to the Parcelforce website and put in the same details and the price came up as £14.99.

Having heard the same thing about parcel length, I thought mayme they would not take it as mine was 1.8 meters long.Anyway, I paid online, downloaded and printed off the address label and barcode and prepared myself for disappointment.

I was stunned when not 20 minutes later, a bloke turned up at my door to collect the skis and said they take skis all the time and deliver up to the Highlands, no problem.

The skis were delivered on Monday and collected the previous Friday, so a big thumbs up for Parcelforce from me.

So try Interparcel first then Parcelforce,

Interparcel http://www.interparcel.com/

Parcelforce http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy