Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowhead meet Wengen 29th Jan - 5th Feb 2005

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
a few of us got together last season in the Anonym bar in the Silberhorn - anyone around this season? I'll be there with a group of around 12 people.

How about Wednesday 2nd Feb?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I should be in Wengen again but I'm not sure about Wednesday, Tuesday might be better
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Doh! Not there then Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shame on you Elizabeth!

David - just need to see what's happening with the MacMillan Cup and the 80th anniversary bash but will confirm here.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mac cup should be wednesday, anniversery bash thursday, given that I spent a couple of hours last year working out the Mac results I figure Wed not a good Idea Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
telford_mike, I know. I'm there 9-16 Jan and 3-9th April - can't afford another week (even if I could get the time off work Crying or Very sad )
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David - in that case Tuesday would certainly be better.

Elizabeth - Val & I will be there first week in April too! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I should be around what ever the evening, though there is usually the cocktail party on the Tuesday DGO. Of course Thursday evening definitely out of the question!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Annehillskiing, Ooops I forgot Blush
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy