Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

About Snowheads

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I post on a few forums and just thought it would be worth noting that this is the friendliest most helpful forum i have come across

this place seems miraculously clear of spam and idiots

spoo i think im going to cry
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nick0861, Yes I agree, I've found out so much info, and tried to offer help too Very Happy (Oh and there are a few idiots)! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feefee, Yes but we are, in general, harmless. Little Angel

nick0861, Nice of you to say so. Skiers tend to be a sociable bunch.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
feefee wrote:
(Oh and there are a few idiots)! rolling eyes

That's a bit harsh, Gilbert's Fridge was probably brought up a Jambo before he was old enough to make an informed choice. Little Angel
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
brian, Heres wishing you an unhappy Saturday afternoon. Are you going along?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
feefee, Yes but we are, in general, harmless. Little Angel

nick0861, Nice of you to say so. Skiers tend to be a sociable bunch.

Indeed they are. Almost as sociable as us boarders...
snow report
 brian
brian
Gilberts Fridge, likewise. No, didn't go to the first Tynie derby either, £33 is taking the wee wee a bit. I was weakening after last Saturday but mrs b has nipped in in the meantime and arranged something. My kids are still a bit young for the "special" derby atmosphere I think. Confused
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
what the hell has happened to hearts over the last few seasons - its like a soap opera!
snow conditions
 brian
brian
nick0861, how long have you got ?

Crazed megalomaniac .... fax machine .... revolving door .... furry hats .... cup win .... mountains of debt .... they certainly don't have many dull moments overby, that's for sure !
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
TBH I would love to take the boys to a game when they are a lot older but given the state of us at the mo I think social services might get involved. Not got a good fealing for Sat I think the Mixu factor may just be the kick up the rear you guys need.

Hopeing Sky Italia have it if not its the dodgy chinese web search, I take it its on satan TV

nick0861, how long have you got,
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
not a fan of setanta then?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy