Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Searchers in Gulmarg losing hope of finding missing Norwegian skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hopes of rescuing a Norwegian woman who disappeared a week ago while skiing in the Gulmarg are fading. Rescuers have been searching for seven days in the bitter cold, and the chances of finding her alive are now slim. It is not the first time the woman, identified as 26-year-old Franciska Rogne by the Norwegian Embassy in India, has gone missing while skiing at the Gulmarg ski resort in Kashmir. A year ago, she was lost for several days along with two other skiers before being rescued, said Ann Ollestad, the Norwegian ambassador to India....The Norwegian Embassy said it has sent a team to Gulmarg to help with the search.

Source: http://www.dawn.com/2008/01/16/top18.htm
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i have been following this story very closely as we used to be an item a couple of years ago and it is very sad to be looking at losing someone you loved.

but the reports i hear about the fact that she went out alone, without any gear and just before a storm hit just dont make any sense. she was a very cautious snowboarder and when we were living in chamonix together she would always be reigning me in saying the conditions werent stable enough etc and she ALWAYS took her pack with essential gear! i just dont understand it!!

i am just still hoping that by some miracle she might be alive
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+++ vibes sysco, for her and for you
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yeah man keep the faith
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Her body has now been found close to the resort.
Source: http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=50799
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy