Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is it going to Snow?????

Poster: A snowHead
1:45pm

Location Northern Ireland

Temp is 3 degrees and raining. Snow above 400m?

Will it snow tonight?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Now down to 1 degree, but still raining Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah,but whats the temp a 1000 or more mtrs above you,where the snow will actually be formed? Best you check Wink Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowing in Aberdeen and looking to snow here in Glasgow!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is no 1000m high land in Northern Ireland! Razz Down here in Dublin it is damp but doesn't feel very cold
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
We had a small flurry of snow this afternoon (according to my colleague who smokes!!), but it's now turned to sleet Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowing up nurth but not sticking
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just walked home, look like a snowman, what a time to have car trouble! In Sheffield btw, on a hill.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
p*ssing down here at the Barbican. Very miserable.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Been snowing here for the best part of an hour, very wet though so it won't last.

Average traffic speed already down 50%, good grief
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Telford, 2.7 degrees, rain Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We have a snowman in the garden, kids are very happy. And cold.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
BBC weather just forecat snow in NI down to low levels. Currently snowing at 250m on the Glenshane Pass Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chucking it down with snow in Nottingham.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
you've got to laugh, it's not snowing here but tomorrow I'm flying into East Midlands airport, it'd be surreal if we fly into a snow covered Midlands Very Happy
snow report
ise, it reminds me of being in San Francisco, in about 1984, and reading about an earthquake in England (epicentre might have been in Wales?). That certainly felt surreal.
snow conditions
heavy snow round here this afternoon - rain as I left the office, turned into snow by the time I got to the motorway at Stockport.

Al; the way round to Ramsbottom it was getting heavier and byt the time I reached my destimation it was coming down thick and fast, but not sticking

Coming home again soon after it was getting lighter and by the time I pssed ashton under lyne it had turned into rain

someone on another forum reported 4" at the top end of sheffield
ski holidays
Its snowing in Northants now.
ski holidays
Snow Photo (122KB)

Moderator's note:- Sorry, image changed to a link. The embedded image was 122KB and this increases the page loading time by 25 seconds for dial-up users, a bit unfair. In general we discourage images except on 'Buy. Sell, Exchange' and 'Après Zone'.
snow report
Its raining and blowing a gale in Jersey, never snows much here but I would love to wake up tomorrow to a covering.......would definately get my old skiis and boots out for a bit of fun
snow conditions
sadly a little sunny in Bournemouth today.....
ski holidays
Middle of Birmingham - white everywhere. Snow has stopped and abot 2inches of Snow. freezing, so it may well last until morning. Wish it was in Switzerland
snow report
snow in north of country per sky weather reports - and snow cover will hold at 200 meters for a short time until the sun burns it away
ski holidays
what is this thing called "sun" ?
snow report
All that we need to do now is tilt the midlands to one side, and we'll have ourselves a ski slope!
snow report
" le soleil " - the big yellow disc in the sky - not always visible, but warms the earth snowHead
snow conditions
Shawn Walmsley, it certainly is blowing a gale here. If it snowed enough i would be straight on the dunes snowHead

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Thu 18-11-04 22:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
thats IT I'm moving North!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think I'll have to pop over to the local dryslope tommorow just so I don't get snow withdrawl symptoms Sad
snow conditions
I dont believe it!!! Popped out to garage about 1hr ago,and windscreen wipers were getting stuck with snow Shocked By the time I left,it had turned to rain Crying or Very sad
Ever since I started skiing,I have prayed for snow in UK.I'm south of B'ham,not far from Lickey and Clent hills.They have a cracking couple of would be piste's.Remember,as a kid,people regularly skied the Lickey's.Seriously doubt if I will ever get the chance??
ski holidays
Well, almost had to dig the car out this morning (took 20 mins to clear the snow) Last night chaos was had. Asmjg said earlier, the "hill" in Sheffield was bad, numerous cars/busses stuck. One of my friends was very annoyed when the bus she was on refused to go any further than the Uni, and as she walked up, saw plenty of other busses making the journey Mad

Now, another load like last night, and I could ski tomorrow snowHead
snow conditions
Only traces here in Coleraine, but the Hills in Co.Antrim apper to have a very good covering. If I get a photo can I e-mail it to someone who knows how to get in on here? Saw some cars with a good 4 inches this morning. Current temperature 0 degrees.
snow report
Cloudy and cool in Kuwait today. Below 20 C - bbbbrrrrr. Rain showers forecast. Crying or Very sad
latest report
Pendle still has plenty of snow on it so I'm off for a walk this afternoon to play in it (still a big kid).
latest report
No snow down here at sea level, but in the mountains the last few days saw plenty. Blackcomb opens tomorrow (ok, later this morning, in 5hrs 53 minutes to be exact) and Mt Baker on Sunday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Snowed for 1/2 hour today in Epsom, Surrey
snow conditions
Spent the day on and around Tryfan in North Wales today - it started snowing at 9 this morning and laid a couple of inches down. There was plenty for a few snowball fights between dodgy scrambles.
Unfortunately, it just makes me want to go skiing even more!
rolling eyes
ski holidays
Sleet and snow here today - the South Downs (Ditchling Beacon) had all of - OOOOhhhh - a spluttering of white on it!
snow report
Well perhaps i need to change my user name.

It snowed here heavily today for about 3 hours but the ground was already saturated from last nights rain and it didnt lay Sad
snow conditions
it snowed during our hockey match down in brighton yesterday..............very cold, but didn't settle.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy