Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Look XL Turntable bindings - can boot length be adjusted?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've tried searching the forums to see if this question has been asked before, but found nothing. So here goes ....

A friend has been given a pair of K2 skis fitted with these bindings. As these will replace his very old parallel skis I suppose this is a step forward Confused.

However, he needs to move the bindings closer together to suit his smaller boot size, and we can't see how this is done.

Any advice from the collective knowledge of the snowHead community on this, and also any other tips on setting up these bindings? Setting forward pressure for example?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jmdohanlon, they are a bit adjustable but not very. suggest you take them into a shop so that can have a look but they may well need to redrill (assuming they are still indemnified)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jmdohanlon, The Arms either side of the Heel Piece are threaded, the really old Look Turntables had a crosshead screw on each to adjust their length, whilst some unclipped by slidding 2 metal plates on the Turntable part, which released the Arms and allowed them to be turned to lengthen or shorten. There are marks on the arms to show the limits of adjustment.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy