Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone going to NENDAZ W/C 2nd Feb 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello snowHead

Just wondering if any other snowHead are going to Nendaz w/c 2nd Feb 2008.

We are a mixed lot .. Just wondered if anyone would like to meet up ?

1 Skiier 5 weeks experience - Likes to explore the mountains - Slow on Blacks but ok on everything else..
2 Snowboarders 2nd week boarding on the real stuff.. So can explore - Reds tops !
1 annoying / Am I Bothered ? 15 Year old Girl (Shes not annoying she is really really... Little Angel Just me her dad thinking how the hell can she be this old and a teenager !!) 1st week boarding or 3rd week skiing (she is mixing Ski (Does all reds easy) (& Board in the morning) - Can run Reds fine on skis but might be boarding some afternoons as well. Havent worked out how the exchange from Board AM to Ski Pm will work just yet... Puzzled But thats what she is gonna do...

But if anyone is going to Nendaz and even fancies a pint in the bar... Give us a post...

Tim Dougy Nige & Steph...

Happy Skiing all snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy