Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buses between La Tania and Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
(trying again - no answer on Resorts Forum)
We're going to be in La Tania in Feb, but one our our number has decided to be semi-detached from the group and booked a hotel in Brides les Bains (as everything nearer was booked). I see on the LaTania.co.uk website that there are buses this season between there and Meribel (he'll get the bubble up from Brides). However I have searched the bus company links and can find no timetable, or location of bus-stops.

More information from a local would be good
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SuburbanSkier, Send a message on Latania.co.uk to Toffa who owns the site he is usually most helpful unless it's a powder day wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, Thanks - had already done that but your warning re timing of response is helpful - and I see that it's chucking it down as far as Moutier today (gnash -knowing my luck it'll all be slush or rock'n'ice by the time we get there).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SuburbanSkier, The Bus runs from La Tania on the main road near the bottom of the lift to the roundabout in Meribel Village next to Pub Le Grange. Last bus back to La Tania is 18.30. They don't run very frequently.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman, Thanks - am I right that Meribel Village is not the busy meeting place at the centre of Meribel? If he's coming up on the bubble from Brides les Bains how would he get to Pub le Grange?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Think the bus only runs 4 X a day from La Tania to Meribel Village. Mistake 1: I missed the last lift back to Courchevel Valley last Thurday & had to ski back down to Meribel Village below Meribel. Got a taxi back & made mistake 2: of giving the name of my up market Hotel in 1850 which no doubt inflated the price. Mistake 3: didn't realise La Tania is only 2-3 K around the corner from Meribel Village & taxi should have been only a few Euros & then took the ski bus. It did rain last week but it was still good down to LaTania the next day & when I left on Saturday it had been dumping snow since 3 am. You'll have a ball your mate at Brides Les Bains should find a cupboard to sleep in LaTania after a skin full and live music. http://picasaweb.google.com/lechbob/Courchevel
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There's an update on latania.co.uk

The bus that ran last season between La Tania and Meribel Village (where it connects with the Meribus system) will only run at peak season this year - starting 11th Feb for 3 or 4 weeks (unless it is used a lot).

more at:

http://www.latania.co.uk/resort/skibus.htm

Easy to hitch the gap though. Buses to Meribel and Courchevel (get off at Le Praz for La Tania on the Courch bus) from Bride Les Bain around every hour during the day (not free though).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy