Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know where the Residence Les Bergers VVF Apartment block in Alpe d'Huez is?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, first time poster, long time viewer!

Now this might seem silly but it's a genuine question.

A group of 8 of us are off to AdH on the 26th of Jan. We're doing a DIY option - flying with Ryanair from Dublin to Grenoble, have transfers organised and we've booked apartments in this block: http://www.directski.com/ski/france/alpe_dhuez/residence_les_bergers

The Ryanair flight doesn't get in until late and the transfer isn't scheduled to get to AdH until around midnight. Our problem is that we don't know where the apartment block is: DirectSki tell us that it's in one place and the official website for Alpe d'Huez says it's in another place - http://www.alpedhuez.com/hiver/template.php?cat=27&souscat=56

Anyone know where it actually is in the resort? Obviously it's in Les Bergers but I'd like to have a good idea of where it is cos it'll be pretty late when we get there!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sideshowbob, I am looking at an official tourist office brochure of ADH (seem to be on their mailing list after an enquiry a couple of years ago because I get 2 a year now!) and it is situated on the Route de l'Altiport on the left as you go up the hill just above the Marmottes lift out of the Bergers area. We stayed at the Pic Blanc in Bergers 2 years ago and there is a big outdoor car park right in the centre of Bergers, the lift station and commercial centre are above it, the Hotel Pic Blanc to the right of it and your accomm is further up the hill still above the car park and the centre commercial. If you PM me your address I will stick this brochure with maps and other stuff in the post to you. HTH a bit. And Welcome to Snowheads snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stayed there 3 years ago in a studio apartment - pretty basic studio very ill suited to 4 people sharing but virtually
ski in ski out . above the centre commercial is about right 2-3 mins walk northeast from centre commercial. if you're staying in a studio with more than 2 of you hope you ae good friends Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys! Very Happy
Sarah - sent you a pm a few minutes ago.

Can't wait to go now, less than two weeks, busy doing my snow dance for the last while, seems to be working!

There are four of us alright, and we know eachother fairly well, I guess we'll get to know eachother very well after this Laughing Razz
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sideshowbob, no need for a snow dance thats all it was doing last week when i was there , oh i suppose we did have rain, sunshine, gales, low cloud and a big dump of a foot when we were supposed to leave on Sat.

Have fun, you'll need to do a little bit walking to get to the best bars but your ski in/out. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy