Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm looking to join a group in Europe Feb/march ...anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking to join a group of ski/boarders in Europe for a week this season - preferably Feb/March.
I usually ski with friends/family but for one reason or another have ended up a billy no mates this year and don't want to miss out.
I have skied since I was 4 or 5 and I am 30 now but I am happy to join a mixed level group and would prefer a mixed group of both males and females.
If you are trying to get a group together or have a space to fill on a trip that you have already arranged, please drop me a line.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Katy, have pm'd you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Katy, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Try this link

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=30209&start=0

You'll probably be looking at plan B if thats not full yet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Katy, welcome to snowheads snowHead !

MSB would be good but it's on plan B re accommodation already AIUI. We have space in a chalet in La Tania for 8 March if that's of interest, info here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=33113
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Katy

I'm looking to go skiing in February and would like to join a mixed group.
I'm 32 years old and intermediate, but have been skiing for only two and a half years
and am ambitious to improve my skiing and try adventurous runs. At the moment I can ski red and blue. I'd like to go to three valleys area of France if possible, but am flexible.

I look forward to hearing from you or from other potential ski partners.

David
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello skier/s My wish is to find similar person to share hotel/chalet room if that helps keep the costs down.

There is a ski company organizing coach trip transport and package 6 day skiing holiday to resorts in the val d'Aosta. My preferred date is 23 february travelling from the UK by coach and ferry. Second choice is 2 February or even 1 March. Let me know please what you are thinking.

Some skiing experience useful, I began in 1970 and after many falls and chin plows managed to stay upright. Have fun.
from John.

Retired sports medicine health practitioner.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have found a couple of groups to join so will dusting off the ski's after all....hurrah!!
If anyone else is looking to join a group the Neilson solo skier & Boarder forum is also good.
http://www.neilson.co.uk/View-Forum.aspx?forumID=41
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Naturopath, Welcome to snowHead 's, from a fellow cumbrian. Hope you have some with your search.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy