Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryding gets first WC start in Wengen Slalom

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mentioned this in another post in snownews but thought I'd stick it in here as well Very Happy Great news for Dave Ryding who has had some impressive results recently, fantastic opportunity for one of our younger up and coming races to have a go on the WC tour Very Happy Fingers crossed for a good result and many more starts in future! Also great motivation for lots of the kids who will have seen Dave racing on the plastic circuit even as recently as last summer.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excellent, well done him - and with any luck that'll stop him racing the plastic and c***ing up the points for any race he's in Wink Very Happy .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
GrahamN, indeed! another reason for the kids to be happy Very Happy well, the boys anyway wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bad news, apparently FIS won't let Dave take Noel Baxter's place for the slalom.... Sad so a bit more of a wait for that first WC start it seems
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well Done!! Excellent! Just Excellent!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any idea why Dave was denied the start? I can't seem to find info on it anywhere. It's funny he still skis plastic, especially at Pendle! Having said that he's probably got the strength/size to ski quick there now, unlike the last time I raced with him there nine years ago!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sideshow_Bob, I think the problem was that he is not ranked close enough to top 100 to take the WC start place.... and yes he can now ski VERY quick at Pendle - and everywhere else Very Happy imagine we won't be seeing him on the plastic anymore now tho.... General feel seems to be that as soon as he gets his ranking improved he should get a WC start this year or next as he's really fast in training Very Happy unfortunately this is translating into quite a few DNFs in Europa Cup at the moment but when it all comes together the results should be good.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy