Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Footware for courcheval 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have left my hiking boots at me mum ! can I get by in courcheval 1850 without them using regular shoes ?

Thanks

Check out the ski group simply called "ski" in facebook, im looking for help with running it and getting it popular.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is an old thread, but I thought I'd refresh it...

I did something similar - packing the car on the Saturday morning (at 5am) so just put my slip-on shoes as I went out (we don't wear shoes in the house). Guess what - after loading the car, forgot to change into my walking boots and got to Glasgow airport before I realised, "oops!"

Anyway, long story short, we were walking down Jardin Alpine the evening we arrived and my wife, in her Uggs, was in all sorts of trouble - sliding everywhere. I was in my slip-ons with leather soles and was fine! Ok, they have a bit of a cuban heel but in answer to the OP's question, yes!

Still, we skied to La Tania the following day and I bought some "fashion wellies". Not sure what you call them, but that's basically what they are. Not too bad at 50Eur - I think most of the ones we saw in 1850 were several hundred!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
killer heels for the ladies and crocodile skin loafers for the men. I'm only slightly exaggerating.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought they had to match your dog.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

my wife, in her Uggs, was in all sorts of trouble

not surprised.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ooooohhhh!!! Love that cuban heel boyfirend wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Last time i was there I saw lots of stunning russian women in high heel boots in a piste side restaurant, just as i was wondering how they had got there , a convoy of 4x4s arrived to take them away! Thats the way to do ski holidays!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
manolo's dahling... I mean where do you think you're going?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy