Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What's the outlook for late offers this Easter?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm due to take my son skiing to L2A this Easter. I've done the important planning bit - booking lessons with Easiski - but haven't yet booked any flights/accommodation.

Hunting around on the web, it looks like about half of UK LEAs (Local Education Authorities) are scheduling the 'Easter' holidays in April this year, so the actual Easter week (22nd - 29th March) could be a lot less busy. Also, whilst Easter Monday is a public holiday in France, the French schools will not be on holiday that week.

So, compared to a year when Easter is normal/late in the year and every school in the country is on holiday at the same time, I wonder if there will be less demand for the holiday companies, and a few more offers?

To give my son loads of other kids to hang out with I'd prefer a larger hotel, like Crystal's Brunerie. Not too fussy, but definitely no self catering.

The question is, do I book now at £789 per person (8 year-old charged as an adult Sad ), or do I keep my nerve and hang on for late offers?

What are other SHs doing?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Keep your nerve, there were lots of deals last year. We got £300 a head off with Ski World. If you look at their website now for next week you can see the size of discounts.

You are right about the holidays being spread out this year.

I'm going to wait until week before travel to book, going out same time as you, prob to St Anton.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Loads of enquirers for Easte weeks from people without kids, or those with kids at Uni. My apartment was booked ages ago for these weeks, but the school holidays are still empty. people are taking advantage of the bank holidays, as they need less annual leave
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy