Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

val thorens - ski partners wanted

Poster: A snowHead
hi there, just arrived in val thorens for a 3 week trip, drove across from scotland on my own so im keen to hook up with skiers and boarders while im out here. I ski to a good standard and keen to ski off piste. Post a reply if your keen. (using a phone for this so sorry if it comes in one big long sentence!) cheers erik
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads SCORAIG snowHead

Bookmark this link in your phone and use it to login with
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/loginmob.php

It switches you to a template that is better suited to small screens and low data load.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/logindemob.php will switch you back to normal.

Or go to your 'forum profile' under 'user facilities' and select 'Crisp' for your mobile and 'subSilver' for normal.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, Sorry mate I know that I jumped on the thread, but understood absolute zero of that technical stuff!!!! Serves me right for "listening in" on someones conversation. SCORAIG, Welcome to snowHead 's, sugest you get in touch with our local reporter in VT.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
SCORAIG, hi snowcrazy here. i am in val thorens right now so pm me if you want to meet up. I am in the frog and roast beef most nights. Where are you staying. Tomorrow should be another great day with fresh powder and loads of untracked snow to ski.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi snowcrazy, i cant see how to pm u? I was in that pub earlier, seems decent! Resisted the temptation to drink more as the forecast is good for tommorow morning Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
hi roy, cheers! How do i get in touch with this snowheads vt person?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
roy, just tried the mobile version there, works a treat! Nice one mate
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SCORAIG, to PM someone, you click on the link that says "send/read messages" just below the sH logo.

The guy who Roy is referring to is Johnnyboy. He has a long thread someone about VT....he's there for the season!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SCORAIG, send a pm to johnnyboy, clock send/receive messages at top of page under logo then you can search for his name

if you fancy a beer sat afternoon expect i will be in the Viking on Sat for their happy hour about 5ish!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Elizabeth B snap!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have posted Scoraigs message on Jonnyboys thread in case he is interested.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Roger C wrote:
SCORAIG, send a pm to johnnyboy, clock send/receive messages at top of page under logo then you can search for his name

if you fancy a beer sat afternoon expect i will be in the Viking on Sat for their happy hour about 5ish!

its a hard life you lead pal wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cheers everyone! Amazing response! Have figured out pming now! Roger, see you in the viking for a pint, how will i recognise you?! Megamum, thanks
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hey jase2472 you cant talk, enjoy Andorra!

SCORAIG I'll wear a red carnation............only joking! Probably be there with 2 friends, I'm 35, 6ft tall, hairline rapidly receeding, click the signature under this post for a couple of pics or txt me on my mobile +44 7918 690913!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Elizabeth B wrote:
SCORAIG, to PM someone, you click on the link that says "send/read messages" just below the sH logo.

The guy who Roy is referring to is Johnnyboy. He has a long thread someone about VT....he's there for the season!

or just click on the word snowhead under your user name in the thread.
snow conditions
SCORAIG, I'll be there from the 17th 'till 24th. My phone is +353868341677.
Send me a text and we'll meet up. Mark.
ski holidays
Dwarf Vader, I think that facility only works for "paid up" members
snow report
SCORAIG, Hi and welcome to Val Thorens.

I've PMed contact details, but am also likely to pop up to the Viking to have a pint with Roger C on Saturday, so maybe see you there.
latest report
Elizabeth B, I stand corrected Crying or Very sad
snow report
HEY WHERE is the viking pub, will try to see you guys there on sat as well
snow report
snowcrazy it's about 3 doors along from the Frog but below road level

what's the weather/snow been like today?
latest report
Roger C, excellent off piste was great fresh powder and blue skies
latest report
snowcrazy sounds great, just checked snowforecast and looks like a good dump coming tomorrow afternoon/night

hope we can get up the hill to the resort Puzzled
snow report
bring you chains i needed mine a few days ago
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy