Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thurs-Mon accommodation??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folks,

I'm looking for some pointers in the right direction to get accommodation as above.
There's 3 of us flying to geneva thurs 13th march and back on 17th march for a cheeky long weekend and looking for some nice-ish digs for that time.
I suppose the best outcome for me would be a spare family room in a catered chalet for the 4 nights but I can't find anywhere that lists that kind of availability. Would I be best waiting for last minute since there's only 3 of us and we can go anywhere from geneva? (apart from PDS done that 3 times in 2 years already.)

Been looking at Flaine, Chamonix and even Villars and Verbier?!?

Ta if anyone has got any pointers I've never done a long weekend before but it's the only chance I'll get to get away again this winter.

Joe

PS I am booked to go to Saalbach 23rd feb for a whole week!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
joe1978, Peasy.

Draw up a pro-forma email requesting the accomodation for those dates. Get onto the Tourist Office internet site for the resorts. Blitz all the Hotels (within the standard you want) with the email. Select from the replies.

Don't forget the villages around the resorts, such as Les Carroz for the Flaine area, and do them as well.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ta Marc, that's how I booked my saalbach trip. TBH I was hoping there ws an easier way rolling eyes

Thanks again

joe

PS and OT but whats the craic with posters names in bold? Ii've never seen it on any other forum but it seems the norm here, how do I do it?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
joe1978, just click on the name of the poster (left of post) or use square bracket b square bracket- bit for emboldering- square bracket /b square bracket code.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mosha Marc,

I did it, I did it!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
joe1978, good man Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy