Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in Pas de la casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi booked a week in pas in march with crystal,can anyone recommend a good shop for ski rental.I'm probably a strong intermediate skier.
Also anyone stayed at the hotel Cal ruiz in Pas de La Casa.Traveling with 4 other guys aged 20 - 40 any and all comments gratefully received.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No replies yet Sad
Any info would help good or bad?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i'm going on the 27th jan, i'll report back to you on prices etc Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks trignuts ,have a blast! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g315773-d500383-Reviews-Hotel_Cal_Ruiz-Pas_de_la_Casa.html

try this link its a review site pal snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers Jase2472 ,looks 50/50 between good and bad reviews.Mind you have paid a lot more money and stayed in some real tips!Roll on March and hopefully some good snow.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
whats the snow like in andorra atm?
Puzzled
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi guys anyone got any info they want to share,particularly about ski hire?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I cannot remember the name of the shop, but folow the main road up to the ski-pass office/bottom of the lift.

Now, follow round past the right hand side of the lifts there, and you'll see a bunch of cafes/pubs. Follow up here and you will find a sports shop next to a little shed. The sports shop seemed good when we rented our stuff there last year, and the little shed is a boot/ski store that is heated so you have nice warm boots when we set off in the morning. You can ski right to it too, so no need to carry skis and poles etc to the slopes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
macks, in the same area as fleetelise has explained but just down the stairs from there is another hire shop that supplied good skis at good prices, sorry can't remember the name. It seemed less busy than the shop upstairs, and they were happy for us to take skis and boots back there every night for safe warm storage.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Macks

I went to Pas last year and think the last post refers to where we hired our ski's. The shop was called "Surf Evasio" and its just a little way up the slope from the far left (as your coming down the piste) chair.

They were cheaper to book online and equipment seemed fine, but as it was my first trip for 20 years I expect two planks would have felt ok.

Hope this is of help.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy