Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vail....any reports?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am off in three weeks. Looks good on the cams but anyone got first hand info...WTFH?

Cheers

Will
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A quote from someone who was there yesterday:
"Was good at Vail today!
Lovers Leap, "Nice, Real Nice!""
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just back from colorado. Last day skiing at vail was friday, before all the new snow. And it was amazing. Blue Sky Basin was just superb, with perfect snow and slopes to myself. The views were fabulous all over, the back bowls were fairly tracked (though the snow was in good condition), but pockets of powder were still around and the skiing was still great fun. The grooming is amazing and I had some of my best ever groomed and mogulled runs there, specifically the ones with trees scattered across them to ski between.

In nineteen runs there was only one patch of ice I would mention. On the last 50m stretch of black slope above town. And all the ice in the resort seemed to have congregated there. It was very steep and completely icy. No fancy pantses were slicing down that one - everyone was just trying to grate down it safely on their edges. Later I found out that the horde of drunks in the bar below had been cheering those falling (and there were many, if not a majority) and giving them olympic style marks based on the length of their slides. Truly though, that was the only ice to speak of anywhere. In any case, you've got the foot plus falling in the current storm, as well as all further snowfall in the next three weeks. I'm sure you'll have the time of your life.

At some point I really will put up my photos from france and colorado this season, and when I do, check them out, as there are some nice ones of Vail.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
From the weekend:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=64611

Conditions look terrible. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy