Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard Instructors in Avoriaz/ Morzine - for jumps and madness

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

I have been roped into having a lesson where i basically risk my life falling over doing jumps etc - the only thing that may save me is not being able to find an instructor!

Does anyone know if there are "freestyle" instructor types in Morzine/ Avoriaz who would offer this kind of lesson? I dont want to die.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmm, still haven't learned how to post a URL link, sorry Embarassed
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Nadenoodlee - hope all well. Andy Jerram at BASS Morzine is your man. His nickname is "Freestyle" Andy. Becci Malthouse at BASS Morzine is also a top banana on a snowboard.

I've got to admit that I've yet to hear a good word about Mint. But it's all hearsay and gossip.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PhillipStanton, yeah, not sure about Mint as I've ever used them but have heard from my brother that for tricks and stuff they were really good. The only trick I do at the moment is stay standing for more than 2 minutes rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MrDan, Not sure but I think the last set of square brackets should have

/url

Inside them instead of just url
latest report
 bloxy
bloxy
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Hello

I have been roped into having a lesson where i basically risk my life falling over doing jumps etc - the only thing that may save me is not being able to find an instructor!

Does anyone know if there are "freestyle" instructor types in Morzine/ Avoriaz who would offer this kind of lesson? I dont want to die.

These guys are good for boards and ski. (know some of their French instructors)

Web site doesn't work so good but worth a look.

http://www.ecoledeglisse.com/
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PhillipStanton, hi there - hows tricks? Im VERY excited, heading out on wednesday on a work trip should be good, thanks for the tips- I've dropped them an email.

Thank you everyone.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy