Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How late can I leave it?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend is celebrating his birthday in Val d'Isere on the 18th Jan. I'm not wild on Val, but there you go...

I could only go if there's a serious last minute deal on Igluski (like £250 HB inc flights transfers etc). This should be do-able, but the question is when do you jump to get the best deal? Departure has to be on the 13th.

Will I get a better deal if I leave it till Thursday/Friday? Will there be rooms?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
michael stocking, The question you've got to ask yourself is, 'Do you feel lucky?, well, do you?' Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
michael stocking, Leaving it that late is OK if you are not botered which resort you end up in.

If you need to be in a specific resort, it is more iffy.

Particularly if you have to leave on the 13th, when most TO changover days for Val D'isers are Saturday (i.e. the 12th).

I would take whatever you can get NOW.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I feel lucky. I can always not go.

Wait, that would mean staying here...

I could go to le Fornet, la Daille or even Tignes I suppose, which would help.

alex_heney, good point on the changeover day.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Booked. £191 all in for 4 nights. Good enough for me.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
michael stocking, Sounds good, have a good trip.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
michael stocking wrote:
Booked. £191 all in for 4 nights. Good enough for me.

Hi michael,
I'm looking to go away for 4 nights in march with 2 mates and a deal like that would be superb, where'd you get it?

joe
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Igluski - Chalet Bruyeres. They do Thursday to Sunday or Sunday to Thursday. Fly out either v early or lunchtime Sunday, back Thursday night. You could ski hard for 4 days if you get the early Sunday flight. I'll post a report next week. I doubt it'll be, umm, luxury...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Forgot to mention if I could leave it closer to booking it would have been 161 quid. I wasn't feeling that lucky...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thanks michael thats a starting point.

joe
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy