Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

i can't wait !!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
i am off to aspen in 6 days 12 hours and 14 minutes ( whose counting ) and i just can't think of anything else, i seem to spend my waking hours viewing snow reports, checking things out on all the ski forums . luckily i work for myself so i am not likely to get the sack Blush
do you think this is normal behavior Puzzled
please give me some suggestions to help me get through the next 6 days 12 hours and 11 minutes, i need your help !!!!!!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Neilski,
Quote:

do you think this is normal behavior

Not in the slightest. Away with you, and give yourself a damn good thrashing Wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neilski, That is what we all do!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neilski, I love that feeling - enjoy it for every minute snowHead (that's about 9,480 from now, by the way)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Isn't it depressing once you're back, all kind of empty with nothing to look at (only manage the 1 trip a winter)
Oh well 2 weeks, 1 day, and 15hours 10 mins till I fly out...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
plectrum, really, phew !! i am normal after all Laughing

flowa, i will enjoy it, especially now i just seen the forecast for next week, snow and more snow snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Neilski, I have been counting the days since I booked last September !
I now have 31 days till I fly I cant wait I have just booked my hotel I want to start packing ......... I was unable to get to sleep last night becuase I was so excited I keep telling everyone at work the gym how long till I go on holiday etc etc

I am in fear of getting sick incase it affects my pre holiday training sessions at the gym ..........

So in essence your normal but I am totally out of control and need help
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Neilski, I'm off to Banff in the exact same amount of time!! Heathrow?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen LS, i know what you mean, i packed my ski gear up before xmas, but have now got to get it all out again to check i haven't missed anything Blush
ah well only 6 days 11 hours and 39 minutes to go Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I can't believe it took you 3 minutes to type that post!

he he. we go to claviere next month and i've been checking snow reports since the middle of novemeber! Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Neilski, I have a bad case of I want to go shopping but think I will wait till I get over the pond ??????????????
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We're off in 4 hours - on the piste in Ischgl tomorrow morning!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
7 days 18 hours 52 mins and 10 secs till Maria Alm for me Very Happy . You can tell you've got it bad when (in addition to the snow forecasts and webcams) you keep the countdown clock open on your desktop Embarassed Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
30 hours and 25 minutes until my flight takes off Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
In five weeks today I will have had my first real skiing morning for over two years, and stopped for a lunch (hopefully on a sunny terrace of a on piste bar). Virtually forgotten what it's like.
snow report
A week today I will be driving through France on way to Les Arcs - so so so looking forward to it
snow conditions
In 24 hours I will be in Les Deux Alpes Toofy Grin
snow conditions
In 35 minutes I will turn my back on my desk for a week before heading off to St Anton on Sunday afternoon. Madeye-Smiley What I hope will make this year even more special will be seeing my 4 yr old boy skiing for the first time - not sure who's most excited, me, him or his mum!! His little sister is taking it all in her stride. She doesn't really know where she's going though!!
snow report
Neilski, you are completely normal. I'm already getting excited about our second trip of the season (La Rosiere on 27th Jan).
snow report
Neilski wrote:
i am off to aspen in 6 days 12 hours and 14 minutes ( whose counting ) and i just can't think of anything else, i seem to spend my waking hours viewing snow reports, checking things out on all the ski forums . luckily i work for myself so i am not likely to get the sack Blush
do you think this is normal behavior Puzzled
please give me some suggestions to help me get through the next 6 days 12 hours and 11 minutes, i need your help !!!!!!!!

completely and utterly normal for a skier.

I was obsessed with snow forecast, webcams and the whole malarky about 3 months before my trip.
snow report
11 hours until we head for Gatwick and probably about 22 until we're on resort Cool And that probably equates to 22.15 until first beer in the Taiga.... Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
AxsMan,
I had to put two countdown clocks on the computer - one for the "boys trip" (7 days, 15hours, 33 minutes) and then one for the family trip at Easter because it was " unfair" to subject the rest of the family to my smugness without them hainvg something to look forward to..

Neilski, there apocryphally used to be a code that doctors put on 'strange' patients' notes: "NFN" - normal for Norwich - I think obsessing is NFS, or

NF snowHead
snow report
i still cant wait , i am stuck at work thinking of ways to fill the next 22 hours ( i will not be able to sleep) , until we take off , so have decided to skive off this afternoon and go to snow and rock, and buy some new sunglasses !!!
have had some good news , my bh who hasnt skied for years, has decided to give it a go again/ after i showed her some pics/video of buttermilk mountain Madeye-Smiley , which looks perfect for nervous skiers, so i could be looking forward to a couple more trips a year if she goes well Laughing
snow report
Neilski, Have a great trip Cool

I know the feeling as off to France tomorrow
latest report
AxsMan, my countdown clock on my desktop started as soon as I booked the flights - late July Embarassed 2 days, 23 hours and 5 minutes until we get on the plane.
ski holidays
i dont need to wait any longer just arrived in aspen with 12" of new snow to play in snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
Neilski, have a great time! Very Happy We take off it 28 hours 23 minutes.
ski holidays
24 hours to go for me... Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
7 days, 2 hours and 9 minutes Smile
snow report
Mayrhofen tomorrow. I can taste the snow NehNeh
ski holidays
17 hours 8 mins tilll take off! Yesssss! Very Happy
snow conditions
Do all computers have these countdown clocks? And if so where do i find it? As you can probably guess, i'm not exactly Bill Gates when it comes to computers.

Anyway, 36 days till La Thuile. My first visit and my Sig. Other ( she hates that description by the way, but we are a bit old for Girl/boy friend tags and i'm not sure if "partner" is any better), it's her first ever trip.
snow report
Andorra in 3 sleeps time Laughing snowHead
snow conditions
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=2&day=23&year=2008&hour=5&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

richlott, you can edit this to make your own
latest report
Hah! down to only hours to go now! (happy dance happy dance) Laughing snowHead
latest report
Thanks hobbiteater I'll try and install the countdown clock- anybody know a good repairman? Confused
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy