Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bellavista - Livingo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy folks,

Heading to Livingo on the 19th, and staying in the Bellavista. Finding it hard to get any info or recommendations on the resort, so I've registered here as you all seem to know your stuff! Just want to know has anyone stayed in these particular apartments, and do you have any recommendations for me regarding the apartments, the skiing and the craic!

Absolutely BALTIC in Dublin today, good practice for the slopes I suppose.

Thanks to everyone in advance, and happy new year!

B
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i have never stayed in their apartments but the restaurant is one of the best in livigno so i can definately recommend that. you are close to lifts.
here is their website http://www.bellavistalivigno.it/. if you click on where on the site it will give you a map of where it is in the resort.....wait a few minutes and it will show you the lifts up. on the san rocco side you will see the carosello lift is close by that will take you up to the top of one side of the mountain....the apartments look really nice and clean and quite in character with most of livigno's apartments.....you are very close to daphne's pub which alot of people recommend. we stayed close by at the beginning of december.....unfortunately i cannot tell you much about live music and nightlife as we have little ones now so tend to decline loud music and late nights.....however we are regulars and know the resort very well
have a great time.....more snow forecast for this week!!!!
hannah
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Haven't stayed at the Bellavista Apartments, but the Bellavista Restaurant is excellent!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi The Bollard Bandit

I've stayed in Livigno 6 times now and had a great time on each visit. Being a tax free zone, Booze, Perfumes etc can be very cheap and there are enough bars to easily keep you hung over for the whole week. One that has a very lively atmosphere is Gallis Sport, situated in the middle of the village, close to the ski school. There was a rumour that it was closing for a refurb but if it is open, it's worth a try (happy hour 5pm-7pm).

Take a look on youtube as there are a large number of videos to look at.

One thing i would say though is that if you are a real expert, you may find the resort a bit tame. That said, i hope you have a great time.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, that's all brilliant, much appreciated!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy