Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flying on the 12th of December.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having a few problems sorting out either a package deal with flights from Birmingham, or flights from Birmingham alone, one the weekend of the 11th/12th December, returning one week later, for an early season jolly.

Any suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't look as if most of the standard winter routes are in operation.... but, I know it's hardly your neck of the woods, if you have no other option there's always Ryan Air...

Going Out
Reg fare Regular Fare 19.99 GBP

Sun, 12 Dec 04
Flight FR 84 14:40 Depart London Stansted (STN)
17:15 Arrive St. Etienne (EBU)

Coming Back
Web fare Regular Fare 5.99 GBP

Sun, 19 Dec 04
Flight FR 85 17:40 Depart St. Etienne (EBU)
18:15 Arrive London Stansted (STN)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The early snow so far this season seems to have gone Austria's way. There are good deals with Ryanair to Salzburg Sat/Sat on those weekends.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorted out my Dad flying from Luton with sleazyjet for £100 to geneva going out on the 12th returning on the 19th. Easy enough to get to Notts area, 1 hour down the M1?? He's going from Melton, so poss share lift??? The flights are early doors going out, late coming back.

I also looked at Stanstead to Turin. They are very cheap for that weekend, you've got lots of opportunities from there, most within 1-2 hours drive.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, all great alternatives, just a bit spoilt by having an airport on the doorstep and not wanting to drive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy