Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK snow reports

Poster: A snowHead
South Lincolnshire - bug all, despite what the weather woman on the radio keeps saying Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
5cm at our pad in North Yorkshire. Not enough to sledge, but enough to be a pain Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Balerno, Midlothian (alt. 200m) - about 0.25cm on the ground this morning, just enough to make it look like winter Very Happy

Leith, Edinburgh (alt. 0m) - some big flakes coming down now, but it's not lying.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
About 5-10 cm in North Leeds now, looking good Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.dur.ac.uk/physics.astrolab/webcam2.html
Obviously snowing in Durham too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My girlfriend just rang me and its snowing in Brighton. Not in Havant though.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yr99jparkin, 5-10cm?

In south west Leeds, it's falling but not lying. Deepest I drove through this morning was maybe 5mm.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Slight covering on the car in Barnsley, roads clear though, and stopped now Sad Was hoping to be able to go polly-bagging...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nothing yet here in Leicester Square. The tourists are wrapped up though, the wind is icy outside. I'll keep dreaming of skiing in to work from Highgate one of these days Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nothing over here in Bolton, it tried to a little earlier but seems to have stopped now! Crying or Very sad I was hoping we'd have enough so i could ski down Rivington Pike Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Blizzard in south Leeds right now.

Best snow to be found on the upper windows above Manufacturing 2
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cold and Sunny in Northern Ireland
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not Sad a flake to be seen.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Scotland seeing some freshies. But, so far, nowhere near the amounts originally forecast. The Lecht has only a dusting.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Not even a whiff of snow in Worcestershire Sad
snow conditions
Tis now lying in the office car park in the centre of Edinburgh, a light dusting but showing no sign of letting up, perhaps it will lie enough for a trip to hillend to ski on real snow, the first time I will have been able to do that since I was at school (more than 10 years ago)!!!
ski holidays
s'no snow in Wiltshire Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The McDonalds in Cirencester is reporting a 13ft dump.
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat, I'm off. I'll let you know.
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat, Laughing
snow conditions
Snowing in Coleraine, Northern Ireland

Temperature 1.4 C
snow conditions
About 0 C in Glasgow with light snow showers - a fine dusting on the pavements Very Happy

snowHead
ski holidays
Snow lying now snowHead
latest report
just started in s wales, although iv seen bigger salt granuals Crying or Very sad Still i live in hope to see my first snowflake Smile Smile
snow conditions
Heavy falls reported in Co Down NI
latest report
johnboy wrote:
Snow lying now

Johnboy we believe you! Toofy Grin
latest report
Couple of mm on the car at 5 this morning, then slight shower on the M6 southbound jn37, nothing in Leicester. Slight covering on the Howgill fells, and looks like a covering on the Pennines on the drive back this evening.
snow conditions
Amazingly we have about 2mm of snow (very unusual for us so near the coast) and there are huge flakes falling now.

johnboy will be very excited!

This is the snow about half an hour or so ago:

snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Woke up here in N Lincs to enough to scrape off the car. Drove 4 miles to the nearby market town of Brigg on an untreated A road which was dreadful - surprised to see only 1 car in the ditch! Then went on to Scunthorpe and two cars had an accident almost right in front of me on the motorway bridge - the road looked ok-ish, but it was black ice - I skidded a little on just ever so lightly touching the brakes - but managed to slow down ok with gentle dabs on them and was very grateful I'd left a decent gap in front of me and was going slowly enough to make the white-van-man behind me slow down under control too - funny how after seeing the accident he left a larger gap between me and him & stopped trying to push me to go faster eh? Why oh why can't we manage ice/snow here?
snow report
Still snowing. Over 3 cm on the ground now!!
ski holidays
It is really beautiful outside right now. I can see for miles across the snow cover fields with a tint of red on the clouds from the lights of Coleraine.
latest report
snow on the deck and right down to bottom of garden, some on trees. more forcast.
ski holidays
Got about 6-8 inches here in Lisburn near Belfast, no jokes Wink

Made a little kicker and did a few jumps on the local playing field, i'll put up the video in the morning Smile
ski holidays
Blackpool got some snow last night, only 2cm and most of it was slushy by this morning.
ski holidays
stevev, ssnowed overnight again, more forcast for tonight. right by the sea...
snow report
All gone here, but yesterday the kids had a great day sledging, snowboarding, and generally titting about in the snow.
snow conditions
Couple of cm here this morning, could be a reasonable day up at Yad Moss (providing the road's are cleared)
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, It's OK, Gale warning today but snow for La Ros Saturday evening and night wink snowHead
snow report
element, cool - where's the vid. Beautiful here in Coleraine at the moment - have been out taking photos of the river.
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/vwvq3Wvt3WA

There's one from last night, not great quality, I'll put up a couple from this morning shortly Smile

a wee picture from today

snowing again!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy