Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's going where in half term week?

Poster: A snowHead
I guess most of you will be as far from the slopes as possible that week & I wish we were going in a quiter week, but as one of our group is a teacher, no choice, so we are in Vallandry 16-23rd Feb.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Zell am See......the "other" half term week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looking forward to it now - Engelberg - the half-term week beginning 9th Feb.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll be in Banff..
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Selva for HappyMouffe and I...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm going to Meribel
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'll be coming back to Hampshire - we leave for France on Friday; leave the slopes to the masses, back again 6 March
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We're in Ellmau from the 9th - its getting very difficult to take your kids out of school in our area now, so has to be half term week, but I'm not going to complain too loudly - its 3 years since our last trip, (Xscape MK is a big step on from dry slopes but its nowhere like the real thing) and I'm itching to get out there. we're hoping it may be just a bit quieter as well cos half term is spread over a couple of weeks this year. In Cambs easter hols are a whole 2 weeks in front of Northants. Plus look at all that snow - lets just hope its set for the season
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
To be honest I think the key issue with crowding at half-term is more to do with what the locals and other large user groups are up to rather than the UK...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
St Gervais, for robthenav, the flying bogee and me with assorted teenage kids in tow
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Montgenevre for a week from 9th Feb - can't wait - counting the days!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snowboarding in Les Gets from 16th - 23rd Feb Butterfly, wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Grimentz for me, wifey & the brats.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
La Thuile from the 16th Feb- first time in this resort and first time ever for my partner
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
La Thuile 16th - 23rd.

(And Sauze in a few days Smile)
latest report
Tignes, Val Claret 9th to 16th
ski holidays
Cardiff and Merthyr Tydfil. Probably not much snow, but the lift queues will be very short.
latest report
rob@rar wrote:
Cardiff and Merthyr Tydfil. Probably not much snow, but the lift queues will be very short.

but what will you find at the top of the lifts Puzzled Puzzled Toofy Grin
latest report
Big White. The UK half-term has little effect there.

More important is the US's President's weekend, but with the US$ worth less than the CA$, that is less important than it used to be.
snow report
Hinterglemm, 16th - 23rd Feb. Our first half term holiday - always gone in January before. Kids now both at secondary school and I work in a school so had no option. I'm a bit nervous of how busy it will be compared to January, as I'm not too confident when there are lots of people skiing around me. Also driving for the first time.
ski holidays
Silver Star,BC week begining 9th Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy