Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania Ski School - Recommendation/advise please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to La Tania on Saturday (6th) and within our group there will be a total beginner and a (slightly nervous) 1 weeker. Would really appreciate some advice or recommendations for a ski school based in La Tania, or one that collects in La Tania.

Either that or would it be better to go up to Courcheval and start lessons there, and if so, again any advise would help. I am a little concerned because on of the ski schools I have looked at suggests that La Tania may not be a good place for beginners Puzzled

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
LT nursery slope is fine. The runs home are a bit stiff for their grading but there is a green and the gondola to download. Magic in Motion were used by a friend, no complaints.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Marcus, The beginner slope in La Tania is ideal for a first timer on ski's, up until recently the blue to resort was the simpliest way of returning home but winter 06/07 a green run was built making the run back to resort easier for beginners, and as the ice perv says there is always the gondola for downloading. Haven't used ski school in La Tania, so cant help sorry.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Marcus, friends have used Magic in Motion and were impressed.

Stayed in LT couple of times with a few very cautious skiers, they generally skied back to the top of Gondola and came down that and were fine. Haven't been back since green was introduced, but suspect I know roughly where it goes and will be very gentle
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boris, I presume it just Zig zags through the trees across from the red to the blue? ( havent ski'd it as yet neither)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Liam, from what I can see of piste map, think it follows a road to left (as you look at map) of red
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boris, the ice perv, Liam, thanks. Since posting I have heard some good things about Magic in Motion and also New Generation. Also heard that ESF not too well regarded? That from someone who was there last year. guess it's about personal experience though.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just come back after week at christmas. Kids aged 6, 7,9, 11, 13 all used magic in motion. all very happy and seemed to progress very well. 9 yr old had 2 days by herself and loved it. Just the way the group worked.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
saraabifran, useful thanks. Magic have an office in La tania from what I can see so that looks a good bet.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Marcus, Have used New Gen in Vallandry and was very impressed
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boris, isn't that a bit of schlepp? wink Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy