Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would inghams let me change resort

Poster: A snowHead
hi im booke to go out to canada on the 16th of this month, question is what are the chances of inghams letting me change resort from jasper to fernie as theres plenty of accomodation left, oh and i have my tickets so it would have to be them dates
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
powhound, I'd suggest you ask Inghams without delay rather than wait for opinions here. You might be lucky and find a snowHead who works for Inghams but you dont have much time to play with if you want to change destinations. I expect they will charge at least a small admin fee.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers will do
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If they are are anything like other tour ops I can tell you the response as we tried last year with another good TO, and we had another trip booked with them later in the year.

Basically you have to cancel your existing holiday and then book the one you want, under the T&C you dont get a refund on any moneies paid Shocked

Hope you do better than we did Sad But we did have a fab week after all and pleased we never swopped Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
its just that ive had a letter from inghams saying there will be some building work going on in the hotel (the restraunt is being refurbished)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
powhound, well, that might just be your out then - tell them it's unacceptable and will they please change the booking to the hotel of your choice.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx ,, you could be right, 3 years ago id booked with neilson to to macunaga in italy,2 weeks before i was due to go i looked on macunagas website only to find out the main cable car had shut for the season due to maintence, so went in to my travel agents explained that im not spending a week on nursery slopes, and rang neilson and got my money back and booked yllas with inghams
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
powhound, On the basis of the building work they might change your hotel but not your resort.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
which hotel. I'm due out there in two weeks time.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ignore the previous question.......My quick memory recall has obviously been left in 2007.......You're staying at the Astoria if I remember rightly!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
yep sre am, and ive decided to stay at the astoria . as its cheap and chearful.see you in 14 days Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just out of interest did you try getting any money back off them since it isn't going to be exactly what you booked.

I managed last year to get money out of Ighams for poor service and a bar being shut in the hotel we were staying in.

It might be worth a try.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
i cant complain really for the price i paid £1180 for 2 of us inc lift pass for 2 weeks
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Admittedly it's a good price, but if they were willing to offer even a couple of pounds a day each for you and your daughter (for inconvienience) then it's money better off in your pocket, rather than theirs!

Anyway - the snow's looking good.

The outward flights have all been running half an hour late. So not too bad (we have to wait for the Gatwick flight to arrive in Calgary anyway, so half an hour doesn't make any difference to the final arrival time anyway)

The Icefield parkway is managing to stay open so far.

Roll on the 16th!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thought you were flying from manchester
latest report
We are, but the manchester flight should arrive in calgary (in theory) about half an hour before the Gatwick flight. All transfer coaches are for both flights, so the manchester passengers generally end up sitting on the coach waiting on the Gatwick passengers coming through before we can leave.
snow report
cheers for that...cant wait,,hopefully we should get a decent dump http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=T0E%201E0&metric=1&set=99
latest report
We go Wednesday and the Icefield Parkway has been shut for avalanche control.
It's due to open 5pm (canada time, midnight here).

It's cutting it a bit fine for me. Those going to Banff and Lake Louise will be fine as the road is open that far. If they keep the road shut another day then it'll be the long drive round for us!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy