Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler/Blackcomb-Here Now

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Came up Sunday from Vancouver Airport. Took an hour from airport to Lions Gate bridge in our rent car. Everyone out and about downtown shopping, etc. Bumper to bumper all the way to the 99 highway. Road to Whistler much improved in the past few years, still under construction. I have no idea how they are going to get people in and around for 2010 Winter Games.

Snow is good but not great. No new snow from Sunday to Monday. I thought I had seen a weather report that stated 11cm of new but no. All packed and boarded down pretty crusty. Some good stuff on top of course. Weather was great Sunday and Monday, lots of sun, no wind to speak of. Typical New Year's week crowd here. Must be patient and smile and think "What are the poor folks that are not here doing?"

Ski Blackcomb, pretty much all over, up at the top on the Glacier was nice and not crowded. New snow expected tonight and perhaps through the rest of the week. They need some, hit a few hidden rocks and some of the runs normally covered trees, rocks showing.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
With 100cm or so forecast for the next few week, the conditions here in Whistler are looking awesome. Okay, so we had no new snow for a few days, and had a ton of soft snow with the Christmas crowds and it turned pretty bumpy, but overall the snow is great.
the freezing level is rising, so it will be rain in the village. that sux, but with plenty of snow in the alpine, i know where I'll be skiing.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Montyhh wrote:
Must be patient and smile and think "What are the poor folks that are not here doing?"

Wishing that we were there of course! Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
keep us posted guys its what I look ofrward to reading about every morning. Still 12 weeks before we get there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Left the Village on Sunday, was still snowing. Snow and rain all the way down to Vancouver, BC.

It had snowed each day and night since Wednesday 01-02-2008. Very Happy

Only down side of all that snow is the high winds at the top. Most all of the high-Alpine lifts were CLOSED everyday. Sad Which limited the skiable area a great deal AND caused larger than normal lift lines at the open lifts. Very disapointed with that! Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Montyhh, Bummer, Ive noticed that from checking the website that often those lifts were closed. Heres hoping I get some time up there, going for 2 weeks so ought to get a good chance of it
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy