Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tog 24 and Poivre Blanc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went shopping today and invested in the above two brands which I have no previous experience of.

TXMAXX finally came up trumps with a bright red Jeep Poivre Blanc jacket for my daughter - £38

I also picked up a slightly larger pale blue jacket (Annabel style) for when she outgrows the red one - Made by TOG 24 at the bargain clearance price of................wait for it....................£9!! I'm assuming this is a fair buy even if I put it away for a couple of years.

I got my son a pair of D2B mittens for £4.99 just so he didn't feel left out, but he had new gear last year.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Megamum, Well done. I've got a TOG24 jacket which I've had about 6 years now.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, there's a Tog24 outlet near us, and although I haven't bought any clothing, a rucksack I bought for hubby about 7 years ago is still going strong.
s
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Megamum, what did we do before TKMaxx? Puzzled
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nick L, went skiing less in more expensive gear I suppose.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nick L wrote:
what did we do before TKMaxx? Puzzled

Went to C & A rolling eyes . Or was that just me?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
maggi, no chuck, that was me as well.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
maggi, holidayloverxx, we went past a C&A on the train somewhere in Switzerland yesterday (think it was Spiez). Was dying to get off the train and see if they had any rompers for the EOSB Fartbag day Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Charlatanefc, Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
maggi wrote:
Nick L wrote:

No! All my gear was C&A when I first started. Rodeo for the win!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah but ....

I was in TKMaxx in Belfast yesterday and saw a ski jacket for £320!... well it was one of THIS season's Phenix offerings and it was GORGEOUS

Mind you, a cheap flight and late accomodation deal and I could have 5 days skiing for that, so maybe won't be purchasing.

TK Maxx - always good discounts but not always cheap Happy

CW
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
maggi wrote:
Nick L wrote:

Nopwe. My first ski jacket & Slopettes came from there too.

My current ones came from Aldi snowHead

I did notice at the weekend that Matalan curently have some decent looking ski gear in, with jackets ranging from £25 up.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Megamum, My experience of Tog24 is that their stiuff is pretty good and hardwearing.

I have a jacket I bought from them (Their outlet shop in the Ebbw Vale outlet centre for £54) about 4 years ago that I have worn as my main winter coat every winter since, and it is still going strong.

That is actually designed to be a ski jacket, but for some reason, I have never actually used it for that Puzzled
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The only C&A gear I wore was borrowed. IT was my first ski holiday. I was cold and wet.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy