Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski hire in chourchevel 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys...

Im off to courchevel 1850 on 5th jan and was wondering if i could get recommendations on a good ski hire shop from you guys...

Cheers,
Hamed
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Hamed,

We used Skiset Le Chamois a couple of years ago and they were very good. There were 4 of us and all but 1 of us made changes over a weekend! 1 changed boots, 1 skis, and 1 skis twice!! They were fine about it. Also you can get discount by booking online in advance 20% although I suspect you could probably get that anyway, we had Ski Club membership at the time and got discount with that. www.skiset.com

Depends where you are staying though and this may not be the most convenient and there are other Skiset branches and other shops all over the village. Try the courchevel.com website for complete list.

HTH
Sarah
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hamed, we've used Jean Blanc Sports right at La Croisette. Very good ski service, and lots of changes, allowed us to test out a lot of equipment. There is another one just up the hill from there, very friendly, and had some race skis to try out too, but I can't remember the name - quite possibly one of the SkiSet branches.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jean Blanc is good and Freeride have a branch in 1850 and will deliver skis to your apartment..
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hamed, Thanks for starting this thread as I was thinking of the same question. I go out on the 6th.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Judging by their website, Freeride look to have a good range for all standards and a good customer focus - www.freeride.fr . Maybe slightly pricier than some others. But haven't used them yet. Have booked from them for next week (in Meribel).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hamed, http://www.ski-republic.com/en/ 2 for 1 deal on all hire gear.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try Ski Supreme opposite the church in 1850. Its run by Alain Baxters parents
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alpine Logic, they are an excellent ski school, but their range of hire skis is pretty limited. We don't hire from them, as they have a basic range of skis, but we were looking for race skis and high end womens' skis - they don't have either. However we have our own skis and only hire to try different skis out.

We do have lessons from Gareth, and he is an excellent tutor. If you're looking for standard skis, they would be very nice and very friendly. The shop isn't as convenient as Jean Blanc Sports.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Check out www.snowbrainer who do the best deals at ski set shops. i think they are in Courcheval as well
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy