Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

last last minute deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
yeh so i got more of a xmas bonus than expected
so now want to do a 7-10 trip (i have to be back for work in UK on 14th) as soon as possible in the new year
was thinking of getting out before the new year, but booking after xmas day is difficult and bleedin expensive

i have trawled some sites now, thing is i am going as a single due to lateness and it pushes costs up a lot anyone have any ideas?

anyone in a chalet or has space for 7-10 days?
34yr intermediate skier, alps/3 valleys would be good, basically at this stage anywhere where there is good snow! wouldnt mind checking usa or canada (i seen a copla deals for tremblant, but i heard its a hill not a mountain).

ideally i want a holiday deal with flights etc as i dont have much time to sort things

i just thought i would post here first before calling igloo etc to book a deal, proably end of tomorow (sat29)
might help me and someone else?

seasons greetings etc...
d.

snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi bobson,

Congrats on your Xmas bonus!!

I've previously checked out, and been with, skiworld who's last minute deals have proven good value.
I'll try posting a link to their last minute Europe deals, but also worth checking their US/Canada deals.
http://www.skiworld.ltd.uk/ski/holiday/Europe/65

Do phone them up and discuss with them options esp. as you are travelling v. last minute.

Beyond that best of luck.
J snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy