Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maternity Ski Wear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know if ski pants for pregnant woment exist? Heading out in late Jan with a 24 week pregnant wife who is finding it a little difficult to get in to last seasons gear.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
avoriaz_al, welcome to Snowheads. I have a gigantic pair of salopettes I bought very cheaply in a Marks and Spencer outlet store (couldn't resist). Very good spec, they were a size 16 I think, but my 24 week pregnant daughter in law fitted in them a treat and as they have shoulder straps, rather than anything tight round the waist, they were comfortable. They've only been worn for that week - she didn't ski, just walked around in them. Where are you (geographically)? and where are you going? Ours are in our apartment in France but we'll be there on 5 Jan.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pam

I live in Kent, work in London but we ski in Avoriaz (what a surprise), going on the 26th Jan
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't know whether M & S still do ski gear - I think it was because they were discontinuing them that they were so cheap in the outlet store. You could perhaps try them - if you draw a blank, maybe we could work out a way to get our salopettes to Avoriaz?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a friend who is pregnant and has done the same - just bought an extra large pair! But she says ones with braces are more comfortable as they support the bump.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
avoriaz_al, I would love to know if they do! Im pregnant and live in Austria and have hunted high and low with no luck. Ive bought a massive pair to last me through the season. Have a good holiday. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the M & S ones were big - I bought a size 12 too, which is gigantic compared to an ordinary 12. There were three assorted ones left on the rack, at £5 each, and I bought the lot. A teenage pair in a nice restrained airforce blue fitted my daughter - the others are very dull dark navy. Having checked the M & S website they only have a few odds and ends, no ski outerware as far as I can see. I think all but the most pregnant could get into the size 16s I bought - and being a woman's size they are not as long in the leg as an XXL men's pair would be. I am quite ready to part with them in a good cause if we can work out the logistics!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy