Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

26 Jan - Morzine - 3 spaces to fill

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys

Great snow at the moment and more coming this weekend!! WOOHOO!

I run a couple of trips a year. We stay in a fantastic chalet (even has a sauna!) in the centre of town and there should be 24 of us in the end. A real mixed bag of a group; beginners and experts, guys and gals, mostly singles (but there are a few couples), majority are 20 and 30something (although some are older), most don't know each other.

Come on your own, as a couple or with friends.

There are 3 places left (as of lunchtime 27/12)

£309pp sharing in a same sex en suite room of 4
£324pp sharing in a twin/double

Just make your own way to Geneva and we'll sort the rest! Flights are still less than £100 from Luton so get in quick!

Hope you can make it

Let me know if you are interested

Take care and Happy New Year!!

Dan

www.hofnar.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have I not seen this post before. You might get a few last minute type customers at a last minute price. wink

Could have been interested but will be up the mountain from you that week already.

Happy new year to all.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
see you there!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was out early in December and had fantastic conditions. Morzine was even covered at that early stage. Should be a good year.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy