Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bad gastein

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
where do I buy a lift pass at bad gastein, and wheres the best shop to hire ski and boots from, and do you return the ski and boots to the shop at the end of each day or do you keep them at your appartment
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
woody123, you can buy your pass at the kiosk next to the Stubnerkogel Bahn which is next to the railway station. Cross the bridge over the railway station and the kiosk it's next to the steps up to the lift. You can also buy your lift pass up at Sport Gastein or Angertal.

As for hire places, there are quite a few all near the Stubnerkogel Bahn. There's a Top Rent, Intersport, Ski-Hire Lederer, Alpi Sport all nearby. Have a look at this link for a list:

http://en.winter.skigastein.com/ski-resort/ski-rental/liste.htm

Last year I hired some skis from Ski-Hire Lederer. They have a room where you can store your skis and boots overnight which was very handy! wink I'm not sure about the other places, just e-mail them to find out.

If you can't store them at the hire shop, most apartments have somewhere to store your gear. We have a little drying room for our guests to use.

Hope you have a great time in Bad Gastein. The conditions are great at the moment. If you want any more advice or info, just let me know.

Cheers
Kersh
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kersh thanks for the info
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy