Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels In Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all, Had a quick search but couldnt find anything totally relevant, even though im pretty sure I remember some people talking about this for last years eosb....

I need a hotel for one night in geneva, because I will be catching an early flight and public transport from tignes wouldn't get me there on time.
It needs to be near the airport, cheap, and have a bed...

Any reccomendations?

Cheers,
George snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The cheapest and nearest, apart from the expensive airport hotels, is the Hotel Stars

http://www.jjwhotels.com/en/

It is right on the customs post at Ferney, cost is 55 euros/night, at a pinch you could walk to the airport in about 25 minutes but there is a bus service for a couple of euros.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
31 euros ?

very cheap and very basic
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've stayed at the Ibis at GVA. Has shuttle minibus to/from airport on demand, which takes about 5 mins max. Bit pricier than Formule1 (part of same group), but a few more frills.
http://www.accorhotels.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
unless you're hiring a car, the f1 joint could work out just as expensive by the time you add on taxis, a shutlle bus is a real bonus and if I did it again would be a pre-requisite
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express a few weeks ago. It was about 110 euros but with free shuttle bus to and from the airport.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I recommend the Hotel Phoenix. Close to the airport, costs about Eur110 and you get a lift from the manager, even early in the morning. Its on an upper floor of an office block, so it feels different from a normal hotel, but rooms are clean and tidy, reasonably modern and for a single over-night stop it does the job well.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got the price wrong for the Phoenix - its cheaper than I said (confused with Swiss francs and euros!) Have just checked the website http://www.hotel-phoenix.ch/phoenix_en/home_en.htm

So a room with bath or shower and wc is Eur87 and one with only a basin and facilities nearby off the corridor is only Eur 62. Such great value!

David
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
george_1, We had an overnight one year and stayed at the Hotel Cornavin at the central station. 30 metres to the station and good quality rooms, not the normal station red light type of area. Do not know the price but look it up a few minutes and you are at the airport. Would recommend to anyone, just do not know about prices though.

Have fun.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy